15 ideas to gain exposure for your company
1) Be consistent in writing on your blog- make sure you categorize and tag your blog for the best SEO. You want people to follow your blog, and ultimately become interested in you.
2) Set up a Facebook business page. Be active on this page. Give people a reason to come to this page. For example, have a contest with a free giveaway or a discount.
3) Set up a Pintrest account, and use it for business.
4) Make sure that you have an aesthetically pleasing site with the right messaging for your company. Take the time to do an audit on your site. Put yourself in the mindset of the customer. Have your friends and family take a look at your site. Ask them to give you honest advice about your website.
5) Give back. Donate a little of your time to a good cause. Get entrenched in your community. Belong to a group that resonates with you. As the saying goes, ‘give and you shall receive.’
6) Make sure that your website is a live document. Keep it interesting and relevant.
7) Show appreciation. Write thank you notes to the people that refer you business, and of course write thank you notes to your new and existing clients.
8) Set up a yelp account. Ask your clients to Yelp about you. People read yelp reviews all the time before purchasing a product or service.
9) Ask for testimonials, and put these on your site.
10) Donate your product or service to a fundraiser. Include a sample of your work and a stack of business cards.
11) Be consistent with your brand. Make it unique and memorable. Remember that you are your brand.
12) Give out occasional deals.
13) Over deliver!!
14) Know your target market and speak to them.
15) Consider a “Power Partner.” Partner with someone in your industry whose work compliments yours. Make it a point to consistently refer business to one another.